Standard Shipping Information
Orders received by Earth Inspired Products are usually delivered either by UPS, FedEx, U.S. Postal Service, or another freight carrier. You may refer to the individual fountain you are purchasing for exact shipping times however, in stock items typically takes between 4 - 7 business days to arrive depending upon your location.
**Expedited Shipping is available please contact one of our service agents to schedule a priority shipment. Additional costs are paid by client.
Free Shipping Policy:
To keep you as a valued customer we here at EIP have always believed that you should not have to pay more to have a water fountain shipped to your door. Therefore, all of our water fountains will be shipped for free, when the address is located within the contiguous states. Free shipping will also be provided on all other products when purchasing $100 or more.
Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii or any other destination outside of the US require additional shipping charges which must be paid for by the customer. Due to the increased volume of customers we have expanded our number of customer service agents to meet your individual needs. If you have any questions or would like to order please call 1 (800) 884-2943. Our commitment to quality and value will keep you shopping with EIP for years to come.
For Orders Shipping Outside the Continental U.S.
If you would like to ship something outside of the continental U.S., please contact EIP for a customized shipping quote. To provide you with an accurate quote we need you to provide the name and product code of the item you wish to purchase as well as a full shipping address for delivery. Unfortunately it is impossible to give you a quote without this information. Additionally you will be responsible for any duties, fees or taxes imposed by the receiving country.
Due to the weight and size of many large or heavy items they must be sent via independent freight carriers. Here are a few things to note.
- The freight company will notify you typically 1-2 days before delivery to schedule a window of time for you to receive the item. If you miss a scheduled appointment please be aware a redelivery fee may be charged and you will be responsible for the cost.
- You must be present to sign for the delivery and inspect the item for potential damages.
- The delivery driver will drop your fountain curbside of your home. They are not responsible for taking the product up your driveway or into your home. Moving the item from the curb is your responsibility. You may ask the driver to assist you and they may but they are not required and generally do not make such accommodations. Special services are available, however we do not pay for any storage fees that the trucking company may charge if you do not take immediate delivery of your item. If you make a change to the original shipping address any fees incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
- Incredibly heavy items may require a forklift please contact a local contractor or landscaper to help you with this.
- IMPORTANT - If you suspect any damage upon delivery please mark the bill of laden - SUBJECT TO INSPECTION, so any issues may be corrected or parts replaced. Please contact Earth Inspired Products immediately to report any damages or issues.
Expedited Shipping Policy
Any additional charges for Expedited Shipping will NOT be refunded on shipments that are delayed due to causes beyond UPS's control, including but not limited to the following:
- The nature of the shipment, defect, or inherent vice of the product;
- Failure of the Shipper or Consignee to observe any term contained in these Air Freight Terms, including but not limited to improper or insufficient packaging, securing, addressing or marking of any shipment, including omission of, or provision of, an incorrect Consignee address or ZIP code on the Air Waybill, providing insufficient information, or the Shipper's failure to follow any term related to shipments that are not acceptable for transport.
- Acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or hazardous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials or similar authorities, the application of security regulations imposed by the government or otherwise applicable to the shipment, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, or other circumstances beyond our control (hereinafter referred to collectively as "Force Majeure Events").
- Compliance with laws, government regulations, orders or requirements, or any cause beyond our control.
The following shipments are not eligible for Guaranteed Service:
- Shipments destined for delivery in locations outside the service area for Next Day Air Freight or 2nd Day Air Freight.
- Shipments referenced in Section 21 SHIPMENTS NOT ACCEPTED.
- The guarantee for on-scheduled delivery for Next Day Air Freight and 2nd Day Air Freight shipments delivered within the United States will be extended by 90 minutes on the Day after Thanksgiving Day and on December 18 through December 24.
Shipping typically takes between 4 - 7 business days depending on your location.
**For expedited Shipping Rates please contact a customer service agent.